The Unique Teach® Readers Program features:
- The Unique Teach Beginning Readers (Book Two). This book is a compilation of fifteen fun stories that provide beginners with simple phonetic words for beginning decoding practice. Non-beginners can clean up their decoding skills and strengthen their foundation.
- The Unique Teach Intermediate Readers (Book Three). This book is a compilation of nine fun stories featuring phonics at the intermediate level.
- Text and illustrations are on different pages. To help children focus on decoding words without guessing, the illustrations follow separately on the next turned page.
- Large, “handwritten” font. This child-friendly font is large in size and provides the visibility young children need.
- Training Video. Parents and teachers learn simple yet effective methods on how to use the program to teach their child decoding, phonics, sight words, and more.
- Phonics Chart Posters (24″x 36″). Beginning and intermediate level phonics are presented on two enlarged charts to help instruction.